SPECTRE BINARY OPTIONS.
Spectre has become a synonym for a new model of broker-less binary options , smart options , and smart CFD trading platforms. See how the Ethereum blockchain technology contributed to the development of user-friendly trading platforms with no deposits & withdrawals.
Spectre is a revolutionary binary options trading platform which attracts traders and investors for three main reasons.
REASON 1: There is no actual broker to trade against, as the liquidity pool is capitalized by initial investors.
CLASSIC BROKERS: With classic brokers, the liquidity pool (meaning the main fund of money from which the traders are paid when they win and where their money goes when they lose) is owned by the broker. In this sense, the brokers have the interest for the traders to lose in order for them to gain more profit.
SPECTRE: With Spectre, the liquidity pool is capitalized by individuals who funded the project in the startup phase. It is not funded by the broker or any single company or institution. The Spectre Development LTD only receives 2% of the profit from trading volume, which means that the conflict of interest between the 'broker' and traders is reduced to only 2% (as opposed to classic brokerage model, where the conflict of interest is 100%.)
REASON 2: Spectre does not hold your payout money, as it is never even deposited to the trading platform.
CLASSIC BROKERS: With classic brokers, you have to deposit your trading funds onto their account in order to be able to trade. Once the broker has your money you have to request a withdrawal in order for you to get it paid out. If they will pay you out or not is often left at the sole discretion of the broker. Especially with unregulated brokers, the payouts can always be a problem.
SPECTRE: With Spectre, the system is based on the Ethereum blockchain technology. In summary, this means that your capital is always available to you for instant withdrawals or conversions. In order to trade, you have to have some Ethereum currency (ETH) in your digital wallet. This might come as a novelty to traders who are not familiar with cryptocurrencies, however many proficient traders and younger generations have no problems when it comes to understanding and using Bitcoin or Ether. Then, for the desired amount of ETH, you buy the SPEC-T trading tokens. For example, you can buy 2000 tokens for 1 ETH. Even though you use these tokens for trading, the tokens are always available in your digital wallet. If you make winning trades, the number of tokens increases, and if you lose, the number of tokens decreases. But you can convert all your trading tokens back to ETH at any time, and you can then convert ETH to some 'classic' currency such as EUR or USD. The funds are never locked on the trading platform and are always at your disposal.
REASON 3: Spectre has developed a top-tech proprietary trading platform with unique features.
CLASSIC BROKERS: Most brokers actually rent their charts and trading interfaces from developers such as widely present SpotOption or TechFinancials. In most cases, they are limited to the trading and interface options which are made available by distributors. While there is nothing wrong (except the common problem of execution speed) with some of the rented platforms, they are simply sticking to the proven and commonly accepted forced model.
SPECTRE: Proprietary platforms can sometimes suck, and sometimes they can rule. Spectre has developed their own proprietary platform and trading interface with excellent features which can not be found on other rental platforms, such as commonly used TechFinancials, Spotoption, Panda, or MT4. The most revolutionary perks are risk management controls and excellent trading score analysis tools. The platform itself is fast, responsive and intuitive. There are also many other benefits, and you can learn more about specific options below.
Spectre Binary Options Trading Platform Overview.
The Spectre binary options trading platform reflects the fact that it was built in cooperation with the trading experts. It features all the essential information that the trader needs. If you are switching from a different trading platform, you will need some time to get used to the layout, however, once you test it for a while, you will find the trading interface well laid out with easy access to all the vital information.
Just some of the leading features are:
1. The central area of the trading interface is populated with the currently selected trading chart. There is an option to choose between 28 currency pairs, chart times of 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min, 1h, 4h, 8h, 12h and a daily chart. Candlestick charts with on-chart technical analysis indicators and tools allow you to conduct manual technical analysis directly on the trading charts. There are most of the 'classic' indicators present and some 'special ones.' There is also a range of manual 'drawing' indicators available. The charts are easy to switch and navigate, and the user interface is fast and responsive. There are 28 currency pairs available at the moment, but the asset list will expand to stocks and commodities as well.
2. In the top left corner of the interface, there are trade ideas, displayed by your preference settings. These ideas are presented when the system recognizes the pre-selected market patterns that can show as a good trade opportunity. Each pattern is also explained with a clear presentation of the suggested trade direction.
3. Below this window, there is a senior trade commentary window, where you can get trade ideas presented by experienced market analysts. Each idea is supported by an analysis commentary and trade direction, and expiry time is suggested. You can always choose to follow the idea if you wish, or you can dismiss it if you don't.
4. On the right side of the screen, there is a simple trade order window, where you can select your asset (pre-selection is always displayed based on the asset which is open in the trading chart).
Tere are two options for trade placement:
Immediate trade entry at current strike rate. An option which is available at all traditional brokers. Pending order - trade placement at a specific pre-defined rate. This means you can set up your entry position based on the future price. Once the price is reached, you can decide for the system to automatically place the order in your pre-set direction, or you can set up an on-screen alert or e-mail alert once the condition is met. You can also choose the time of validity of the pending order, which means that for example, the condition is not met in your pre-set time of 60 minutes, the pending order is automatically deleted. Currently, the expiry times offered are 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min and 1 day.
The trade size is adjusted in the percentage of your trading account and can be as low as 0.001% up to 10%. The price is always displayed in the value of ETH as well as in USD (based on current value of ETH).
5. Spectre has an extensive trade analytics, which has never been seen before. This chart which can be found in the right bottom corner of the trading interface will help you analyze your trading strengths and weaknesses and improve your score if used correctly. You can get all the data about your trading results broken down by Asset, Time, Trade direction, Trade Type, Day of the Week and Expiry. Once you pinpoint your weakest trades, you can simply eliminate them and stick to what works best for you.
6. A calendar can be opened by clicking on the tab on the right side of the screen. It shows the economic events alongside with predictions and impact strength.
7. Timezones, another very useful tab, will show you what market is currently open, alongside with market opening and closing times and market overlaps. This can assist you in taking some good trades at market-specific times, or avoid trading at certain times.
8. At the top of the screen, there is a transparent display of your account balance, as well as the liquidity pool balance (which no other broker will show you) and also the dividends pool.
All-in-all, my personal overview of the platform shows that this is a professionally designed binary options trading platform with all the essential information. It is clearly laid out and not over-saturated with information, so it allows intuitive user interaction.
Spectre Binary Options Trading Platform Features.
The Spectre binary options trading platform is currently in the development phase. It is already available for demo testing , and LIVE launch is scheduled for the first quarter of 2022. The trading platform itself offers some very interesting features that help the traders to control their emotions - which can present one of the biggest problems for some traders.
Risk Management Settings.
Risk management settings offer the possibility to create for different risk level templates in which you set up your desired stop-loss limits. These are the following:
1. Daily Stop-Loss: (number of maximum daily losses): min. 1, max. 100.
2. Daily Win-Stop: (number of maximum daily wins): min. 1, max. 100.
3. Stop Time Out: (cooldown period): 1 to 100 hours.
4. Streak Count: min. 2, max. 10 (number of winning streaks before cooldown): min. 2, max. 10.
5. Streak Time Out: (cooldown period at streak count reach): 1 to 24 hours.
6. Max % Allocation: (highest % of your total account balance available to invest in a single trade): 0.1% to 10%
7. Max. Open Positions: (number of maximum open positions at once): 1 to 10.
8. Minimum Payout %: (if the trade payout is less then specified, that trade will not enter): 50% to 120%
9. Max Drawdown per Day %: (how much of total account balance you can lose in a day): 1% to 30%
10. Max Drawdown per Week %: (how much of total account balance you can lose in a week): 1% to 100%
11. Max Drawdown per Month %: (how much of total account balance you can lose in a month): 1% to 100%
Trade Ideas Settings.
Trade ideas settings offer an option of displaying handy alerts when the market forms specific patterns which can be recognized as good situations for trading bounces or breakouts. There are several options available. A detailed explanation of each setting option can be found on the Spectre trading platform.
Under privacy settings , you can decide what information is shown to other traders on the platform. The options include your trading score and other trading related information, such as positions, wins, losses, streaks, and orders. You can also decide to publicly share your trade ideas and help other traders in their analysis. In the same way, you can always check other traders ideas who decide to publicly share their own.
In performance settings , you can set the frequency of sending the trade summary reports.
Set your profile information : name, email and upload your profile picture or select one of the preset icons.
You can select which charts are automatically opened in the new window when you are adding new charts to your screen. You can always select different charts in each of the windows by making the selection in the chart window itself. There are two themes available, depending on your preference, dark and light.
Audio settings allow you to set sound alerts for various events. A very handy feature, not found on many other trading platforms.